Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I have added my newest set of photos. I will be editing them into sets and providing names and descriptions over the next few days. I recomend waiting for a bit as it will be easier to use and you won't have to go through 1058 photos!

I've added a badge to my sidebar, so that will continuously loop my photos from flickr. gives you a preview and a smart link to my site that will always work.

If you just can't contain yourself and need to see the surf, here's the photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tylerwillis/47160992/

Talk to you soon
-Tyler

update: ok sets are up and ready to see. click the pic to goto the sets. They are surfing, madrid, and south of spain. Barcelona and Portugal are smaller and not so interesting but can be found on my main flickr page under sets. Madrid contains Bullfighting so heres the link instead of a photo link. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tylerwillis/sets/1034283/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/28/2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger Tyler Willis said...

comment spam sucks -- so i added word verification, sorry for the extra hassle family commenters!

9/30/2005 11:26 AM  
Blogger Wayne Willis said...

No problemo -- it's a minor burden to bear so as not to deal with spam.

10/01/2005 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home