Thursday, July 28, 2005

¡Hola! part duex

Hello all,

first things first...

ok i have a cell phone number here

if you wanna call me dial

00 34 659 24 7871

if you wanna do it cheap you goto skype.com and download that for free and then you can open a free acct or paid acct. open a paid and put in like 5 or 10 bucks and its only 2 cents a min to call your favorite dumbo. and ill be getting new numbers like once a mounth but you can always talk to me for 2 cents a minute

the calls are free for me to take and i love to hear from home for 5 or 10 minutes, dont be offended if i dont talk for hours but i have bunches to do and not much downtime, but if you catch me on a wait for a train... o boy im not gonna let ya go. I really do wanna hear from people back home, especally buddies and family. o and all my college bound friends you get the added benefit of having to call your friend in spain or germany or croatia... it will spark conversations about whos your friend, with ladies, that you could perhaps take out to dinner or something once they devolp a nice idea of you and your commitment to your lonely world traveling friend. just a thought. soooo i want calls ok?

ok, sorry just plugged that in from an email to save time, internet cafes can be quite expensive. however i found one that lets me upload pics and such thru usb so ill be sure to come back to this one, Granada was amazing. The actuall palace and history was of course interesting to a history buff like myself but the gardens were quite lovely as well. I've discovered that i definatly have a mimicing personality, those of you day-in/day-out close to me know that i have a tendency to steal phrases and such but i definatly show it here, ill attempt poorly to use british slang or speak with a spanish accent. My spanish is horriblé as the locals would say, but i try to speak as much as possible -- much to there laughing pleasure im sure, but hey im sure i come off as stupid but nice most of the time. ¨Silly gringo¨ they say.

I have been greatly enjoying myself and the only thing i boo booed on was forgeting to buy a converter, ill have to have one mailed to me or something. The train ride up from malaga was quite nice and i have to say my stay on the south of spain was quite enjoyable. The heat will get to you and i believe it is important to eat alot of water and rest during siesta, i paid dearly for that knowledge so be thankful im passing it on to you.

Wow i havent even begun to keep up with my posting and such, im going to have to start writing freehand and then typing it up later because im missing so much of my trip.

I'm in madrid today and after a small bit of second guessing on the metro i figgured it out, thankful to not have to take a cab. I found a small tapas bar next to the hotel im staying in, Hotel Moderno, and had a bit of dinner along with my tapa. The beer here is ok, pretty good. I walked around Madrid and saw a bunch of nasty looking prostitute types --- not exactly what i had in mind when ¨sight seeing¨Madrid. The rest of the town that i´ve seen though is above reproach in its beauty. It seems in some parts as though i´m walking down 5th avenue or something, but it is genuinely nice.

Well it seems i've used up myhour in record time and have about 2 mins left so im going to post and hope i dont have any malfunctions.

I hope to update soon, and hear from ya'll soon as well. you now have email and phone so you have no excuses.

Bye Bye
Tyler

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up tyler, hows it hanging in spain, let me know cuz ill be there in less then a month now. hope the trip has been going well so far. poker isnt the same without you. keep up the bloggin,
-mike peth

7/28/2005 6:25 PM  
Blogger Tyler Willis said...

Mom - It was a joke on the spoof of Top Gun called Hot shots (and the sequel hot shots part deux [pronounced doh in the movie, like homer simpson]) but you prolly knew that and just wanted to make me look dumb by completely missing your joke and overanalysing mine!

o well these things happen :)

Gma - you can add Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich, Rothenburg, Madrid, Toledo, Barritz(france), Lucerne, Paris, Nerja and Malaga(spain), and more to come. Stories and blogs about these will make the blog as soon as possible, probably in segments as its alot to tackle.

8/14/2005 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home