Monday, August 15, 2005

Testing of a new feature

this is an audio post - click to play

Try it out!

Transcription---

Hello all this is Tyler Willis, I'm recording to you from Frankfurt. I'm testing out a new feature of Blogger. Its the audioblog feature, which essentially allows me to record posts from any telephone connecting to a central databank in San Francisco. So I'm just testing this out and if it works, some of the posts I do may be over the phone if I have trouble getting to an internet acsses. Gives you a chance to hear my voice and gives me a little bit more acsses to posting quicker. So, let me know if it works out and if its easy to hear, and if everything goes well. Perhaps this could become part of the blog in the future, Thank you very much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayne Willis said...

It sounds great. It's "five by five". Sounds like a clear cellphone in a noisy environment.

Next you'll probably figure out how to forward the .wav file to some sort of speech recognition engine that will convert voice to text and send you back a rough draft!

Hope all is well. Have a great day.

8/15/2005 7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tyler -- It sounds great -- I am sure it is a much easier method for you -- Looking forward to your commentaries -- however you get to post them

Bill

8/22/2005 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home