Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Greetings From Lovely Spain

Well all I'm back in Madrid.

So after I posted last in Frankfurt I went to the incredable city of Berlin. I didnt get to see much there as Vince (my friend who I met there) wanted instead to goto Madrid. We took the 36 hour train ride and he ended up leaveing in madrid.

So here I sit in Madrid. I met some Spanish people who are really nice and weve been hanging out. I wanted you all to get a quick update. I will be updating by both Audio and Written posts. I want everyone to know that I have been keeping a written journal and plan on batch updating many posts at a time so that I dont have to keep buying internet time.

Im off to get lunch and site see a little more. The museum of Archaeology awaits (wow did i misspell that). Just wanted you guys to make sure not to worry if I go silent for awhile, it just means a bunch of posts are going to come on one day soon. Also if anyone has a problem with audio posts, please tell me.

Tyler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home