Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Cool Pictures

Im Editing my Pictures (I know I know, why arent I updating my blog instead) and ran across some really cool ones.

view the whole set at www.flickr.com/people/tylerwillis

This is the Islamic Court in The Alhambra. The Bushes symbolize love and the entire court is symmetrical. When Important Vistors came they would come through the Tower, into this symmetrical court. The bushes would let them know that they were not trying to intimidate the dignitary, but in reality this was a very scary sight and a display of power. The Fortress looked amazingly powerful.








This is the royal Palace of Madrid and is Absolutely Massive. I think it hass over 2000 rooms (I could have heard that wrong, but thats what it sounded like)

This is a picture of Notre Dame. You can see why this massive Gothic Cathedral is so loved.

This is the Guggenheim in Bilbao, Spain. Its quite a sight to behold and houses some interesting art. The building is almost more interesting then what it houses. Ok it is.

Well I ran out of time so maybe when I edit my other pics ill post some of the better ones here. Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home