Sunday, September 11, 2005

You wanna talk about publishing or you wanna be talking about having your own plane baby? let me askyou a question... Ferrari, black or red?

Malaga is an amazing Andalucian town. The Internet cafe could use a little work -- but everything past that is a major win! I've been just walking around and getting lost enjoying the atmosphere. I'm definatly in love here - i think i may have to find a way to study here or get back for some purpose. It's a pretty awesomely sweet place. I've written quite a bit, thought alot, heck i even wrote a lil poetry! Its just that kind of place. Its also home to the humungous Picasso Musuem. I don't have tons to say in this particular post because I can't lie -- I've been quite lazy here. I absolutely LOVE it here and the culture and atmosphere has been more then enough to keep me and my mind preoccupied.

I have been thinking quite a bit about home, what i'm going to do when i get back. What preoccupied my mind lately is whether I want to issue myself commitments here to kind of keep myself on track. Just doing my own thing is really nice, but i wonder if i'm missing out -- and losing my sanity by not having any restrictions. So i'm trying to figgure out what that is. a book, poetry, magazine articles, interviews, increased blogging, I'm not entirely sure, but i have 9 pages on solely that in my journal. well, I will have to figgure it out in Portugal I guess.

Soon its off to portugal for a week of surfing -- if i can get in touch with the surf tour company then it will be an organized to which would be cool.

ok well -- That's my life recently -- I'm in a great place and my Journal is getting fat -- gonna hafta find a new one soon.

Ok, probably get back on this thing after my surf tour.

-T. Willis

ps - sorry for the title -- its a catchy song!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/11/2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Wayne Willis said...

ugh--- comment spam (above). I guess all good things will suffer some compromise -- like ads on a free blog.

Anyway, glad you are enjoying life w/o a car. You may want to get used to it. I filled up my car yesterday: $53.

9/11/2005 2:57 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Great to hear that Spain is treating you well, and glad to see that you are keeping the ol' noodle in shape by tracking your thoughts.

Looking forward to the updates about the next stopping point! Hope you haven't lost everything you learned from your San Diego surf lessons...

9/11/2005 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home